A longer fall / Charlaine Harris.
- 0 of 1 copy available at New Castle Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lawrence County Federated Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle Public Library||Fic Harris (Text)||31902005374111||NWCM Fiction||Checked Out||04/07/2020|
|Purchased with Funds Provided by the Friends of the Library.|
- ISBN: 9781481494953 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1481494953 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 291 pages : map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Saga Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Saga Press, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"In this second thrilling installment of the Gunnie Rose series, Lizbeth Rose is hired onto a new crew for a seemingly easy protection job, transporting a crate into Dixie, just about the last part of the former United States of America she wants to visit. But what seemed like a straight-forward job turns into a massacre as the crate is stolen. Up against a wall in Dixie, where social norms have stepped back into the last century, Lizbeth has to go undercover with an old friend to retrieve the crate as what's inside can spark a rebellion, if she can get it back in time."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic paraphernalia > Transportation > Fiction.
United States > Forecasting > Fiction.
Alternative histories (Fiction)