Unpregnant / Jenni Hendriks and Ted Caplan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at New Castle Public Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lawrence County Federated Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle Public Library||YAF Fic Hendriks (Text)||31902005361225||NWCM Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062876249 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062876244 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 310 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
When seventeen-year-old Veronica Clarke discovers she is pregnant, she enlists the help of high school misfit Bailey Butler to drive her over nine hundred miles to the closest abortion clinic.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High school students > Fiction.
Teenage pregnancy > Fiction.
Abortion > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.