Ask again, yes : a novel / Mary Beth Keane.
- 0 of 1 copy available at New Castle Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lawrence County Federated Library System.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle Public Library||Fic Keane (Text)||31902005353602||NWCM Fiction||Checked Out||10/31/2019|
|Purchased with Funds Provided by the Friends of the Library. (NWC)|
- ISBN: 9781982106980 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1982106980 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 390 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Scribner hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2019.
"A family saga about two Irish American families in a New York suburb, the love between two of their children, and the tragedies that threaten to tear them apart and destroy their futures."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Life change events > Fiction.
Forgiveness > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.