Too much and never enough : how my family created the world's most dangerous man / Mary L. Trump, PhD.
- 0 of 1 copy available at New Castle Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lawrence County Federated Library System.
6 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle Public Library||Biog. Trump (Text)||31902005387881||NWCM Biography||Checked Out||10/06/2020|
|Purchased with Funds Provided by the Friends of the Library.|
- ISBN: 9781982141462 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1982141468 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 225 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, ©2020.
"Mary L. Trump, a trained clinical psychologist and Donald's only niece, shines a bright light on the dark history of their family in order to explain how her uncle became the man who now threatens the world's health, economic security, and social fabric."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trump, Donald, 1946- > Biography.
Presidents > United States > Biography.