Hush / James Patterson and Candice Fox.
- 0 of 1 copy available at New Castle Public Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lawrence County Federated Library System. (Show)
2 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle Public Library||Fic Patterson (Text)||31902005385208||NWCM Fiction||On Holds Shelf||-|
|Purchased with Funds Provided by the Friends of the Library.|
- ISBN: 9781538751169 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781538751138 (trade paperback)
- ISBN: 153875116X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 366 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First North American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"Originally published in the United Kingdom as Hush Hush by Century, a division of Penguin Random House, 2019"--Copyright page.
"Top cop. Devoted sister. Now Inmate 3329. But prison bars won't stop Harriet Blue from seeking justice for the murder of her brother. Prison is a dangerous place for a former cop--as Harriet Blue is learning on a daily basis. So, following a fight for her life and a prison-wide lockdown, the last person she wants to see is Deputy Police Commissioner Joe Woods. The man who put her inside. But Woods is not there to gloat. His daughter Tonya and her two-year-old child have gone missing. He's ready to offer Harriet a deal: find his family to buy her freedom."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Blue, Harriet (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Australia > Fiction.
Women prisoners > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Australia > Fiction.