- 0 of 1 copy available at New Castle Public Library.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Lawrence County Federated Library System.
5 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle Public Library||Fic Brown (Text)||31902005356639||NWCM Fiction||Checked Out||11/06/2019|
- ISBN: 9781455572199 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1455572195 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 437 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2019.
FBI Drex Easton is driven to outmaneuver the conman known as Weston Graham. When eight women turn up missing, Easton is convinced Graham is responsible and that he murdered them.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Fiction.
Swindlers and swindling > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Criminal investigation > Fiction.
Impersonation > Fiction.