Kindle [realia] : New Castle Public Library. Best-selling fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at New Castle Public Library.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lawrence County Federated Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle Public Library||Kindle 1 (Best-Selling Fiction)||31902005216312||NWCM AV Equipment||Checked Out||10/11/2016|
- Physical Description: 1 electronic book reader ; 6.7 x 4.7 x .40 in. + power adapter, USB 2.0 cable, 1 Kindle guide.
- Edition: Ver.: Kindle 5.7.3 (2899390015)
- Publisher: [S.l.] : Amazon.com, Inc., 
|General Note:|| MODEL No. WP63GW.
6" diagonal E-Ink electronic paper display, touchscreen, 600 x 800 pixel resolution at 167 ppi, 16-level gray scale.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| The Girl on the Train- Paula Hawkins --- All the Light We Cannot See- Anthony Doerr --- The Nightingale- Kristin Hannah --- Rogue Lawyer- John Grisham --- My Name is Lucy Barton- Elizabeth Strout --- NYPD Red 4- James Patterson & Marshall Karp --- See Me- Nicholas Sparks --- The Martian- Andy Weir --- Brotherhood in Death- J.D. Robb --- Cross Justice- James Patterson --- Blue- Danielle Steel --- Go Set a Watchman- Harper Lee --- Find Her- Lisa Gardner --- The Force Awakens- Alan Dean Foster --- The Bazaar of Bad Dreams- Stephen King --- Cometh the Hour- Jeffrey Archer --- The Guilty- David Baldacci --- Breakdown- Jonathan Kellerman --- A Girl's Guide to Moving On- Debbie Macomber --- Scandalous Behavior- Stuart Woods --- The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto- Mitch Albom --- The Gangster- Clive Cussler & Justin Scott --- January- Audrey Carlan --- The Swans of Fifth Avenue- Melanie Benjamin
|Summary, etc.:|| The Kindle is a "convenient, portable reading device with the ability to wirelessly download books, blogs, magazines, and newspapers."-publisher website.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- In death.
- Alex Cross.
- Detective D.D. Warren.
- Clifton Chronicles.
- Will Robie series.
- An Alex Delaware novel.
- A Stone Barrington novel.
- An Isaac Bell adventure.
- Robb, J. D., 1950- In death novel.
- Patterson, James, 1947- Alex Cross series.
- Gardner, Lisa. Detective D.D. Warren novels.
- Archer, Jeffrey, 1940- Clifton chronicles.
- Baldacci, David. Will Robie series.
- Kellerman, Jonathan. Alex Delaware novels.
- Woods, Stuart. Stone Barrington novels.
- Cussler, Clive. Isaac Bell novels.