Kindle [realia] : New Castle Public Library. Christian fiction.
- 0 copies at New Castle Public Library.
- 0 copies at Lawrence County Federated Library System.
- 0 copies at SPARK Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle Public Library||Kindle 3 (Christian fiction)||31902005071576||NWCM AV Equipment||Checked Out||06/16/2015|
- Physical Description: 1 electronic book reader ; 6.5 x 4.5 x .34 in. + power adapter, USB 2.0 cable, 1 Quick start guide.
- Edition: Ver.: Kindle 4.0.1 (1331440003)
- Publisher: [S.l.] : Amazon.com, Inc., 
|General Note:|| MODEL No. D01100.
6" diagonal E-Ink electronic paper display, 600 x 800 pixel resolution at 167 ppi, 16-level gray scale.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Miracle at the Higher Grounds Café- Max Lucado --- Anna's Crossing- Suzanne Woods Fisher --- Angels Walking, The Bridge, Coming Home- Karen Kingsbury --- Bailey Flannigan series (Karen Kingsbury): Loving, Longing, Learning, Leaving --- The Love Letters- Beverly Lewis --- The River- Beverly Lewis --- Home to Hickory Hollow series (Beverly Lewis): The Last Bride, The Secret Keeper, The Guardian, The Bridesmaid, The Fiddler --- The Secrets of Crittenden County series (S. Shepard Gray): Found, The Search, Missing --- Kentucky Brothers series (Wanda Brunstetter): The Struggle, The Healing, The Journey --- Brides of Lancaster County series (Wanda Brunstetter): A Merry Heart, Looking for a Miracle, Plain and Fancy, The Hope Chest --- The Half-Stitched Amish Quilting Club, The Tattered Quilt, The Healing Quilt- Wanda Brunstetter
|Summary, etc.:|| The Kindle is a "convenient, portable reading device with the ability to wirelessly download books, blogs, magazines, and newspapers."-publisher website.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Amish beginnings novel
- Bailey Flannigan series
- Home to Hickory Hollow
- The secrets of Crittenden County
- Kentucky brothers
- Brides of Lancaster County
- Return of the half-stitched Amish quilting club